How to Japan

how to make sushi, wear kimono, create bonsai-tree and lots more!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ichiro 51

WBC - World Baseball Classic. I cannot imagine how many Japanese watched this game. Japan beat Cuba and gotta a title of "一番" (ichiban) I am not a baseball fan, but baseball is very popular in Japan somehow. I guess the reason why I know rule of baseball game at least is from my Dad. Everybody loves baseball game. It is one of great games to watch and enjoy for any generation in Japan. I could watch Ichiro's interview on the TV. I just came up with one word from his interview - "Never give up" Although it seems a tough situation to go, you can make it unless you give up. It is not too much to say that Ichiro could lead the team to victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home